Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fashion! Put it all on me...don't you wanna see these clothes on me?

Ahhh, I know I am so far behind in my postings. Many fun stories to come!



Legally Fabulous.



But today is a fashion post!

Yours truly is now the proud owner of a PINK SUIT!!!

I always knew this day would come- and it's finally here! Sadly, summer is almost over as this is my last week working so I doubt I will get the thing to a tailor in time to actually debut my new favorite look.

But, this post is not all about me.

SPOTTED:

A very attractive blonde lady judge here at the Court of Appeal in a white miniskirt! I was very suprised by the audacity of this one, but, I must admit, she looks great! Her legs were tan and toned. In a way, she is my new legal idol. Step aside, Elle Woods, step aside.

1 comment:

  1. i love it!!! you would and should have a pink suit! i'm quite confident that you will rock this :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers