Monday, February 22, 2010

I just want to soak in your relaxation


"Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."

After a whirlwind of a start to my semester things are calming down.

The eye of the storm has officially arrived!

So what if I am going to be hating my busy bee life again soon?!?! I have so many wonderful things to remember and to look forward to!

To Remember:
[in no particular order]
1. Wine tasting with friends, old and new!
2. Winning my law school's raffle for Haiti.
I get my teeth cleaned, xrayed and whitened. All for $5 worth of raffle tickets!
3. Helping the beau move into his very first house!!!
Feelin' proud.
4. Going on my first law school field trip.
5. Unexpected chit chats with family and friends.
They keep me going!

To Anticipate:
1. A possible vacation?!
2. A trip to Disneyland with my 7 year old baby sister.
3. Spending a long weekend with my mommie.
4. BARRISTER'S BALL.
5. Making sure that next year I am healthy and sane.
By learning when to say NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers