Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just Starting!

Hey ya'll! So after much deliberation, I've decided to start a blog dedicated to exactly what my life has been dedicated to...LAW SCHOOL!

As a seasoned second year the unfamiliar has become oh too familiar. So this is my way of contributing to the blogging world. Just a little piece of insight into the ridiculousness that is law school.

It's 4:38 and I should be in my Evidence class. Unfortunately, due to my own paranoia, coupled with the ridiculous paranoia of Loyola Law School, I considered it wiser to stay home than to contaminate my classmates. Maybe tomorrow I will have the chance to sidle up to one of those gunners sitting in the front that answer the most mundane of questions. But for now... it is me, tea, and a nice warm blankie.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers